WOW – DREAM COAT Anti-Humidity Hair Treatment
You’ll need to see it to believe this amazing hair product that is truly humidity proofing…plus silky smooth texture and lasts up to 2 to 3 shampoos!
Color chemicals leave hair porous and vulnerable to humidity. Dreaded moisture gets in – hair gets puffy, frizzes out!
WOW DREAM COAT, inspired by new textile technology, covers each hair strand with an invisible waterproofing cloak.
- Heat-activated polymer works to compress, tighten and seal hair strands
- Hair is supernaturally-sleek, smooth and super-silky
- Unlike typical “humidity-guard” serums, WOW Dream Coat will not build up, weigh hair down or make it greasy
- Effects last up to 2 to 3 shampoos
Directions on how to use:
- Shampoo, condition, towel dry hair, divide into sections.
- Spray liberally and evenly on DAMP (not wet) hair. Do not apply other styling products to damp hair.
- Blow-dry each section using a brush to hold hair taut. Requires blow-drying to activate.
- For best results, apply every 3rd shampoo.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-29, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Silicone Quaternium-18, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Trideceth-7, Trideceth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Citric Acid
Dr. Joe Cincotta, Ph.D. and Chief Chemist, Color Wow
“The key to fighting frizz is all about controlling moisture levels and locking the cuticle down as tight and smooth as possible. Unlike typical serum or oil-based humidity-fighting formulas that lay down a heavy coat on hair’s surface, (which deflate volume and leave the hair greasy) WOW Dream Coat uses a groundbreaking, heat-activated polymer technology that is lighter than a feather. WOW Dream Coat scatters teeny droplets randomly on the hair’s surface. When heated with your blow-dryer these droplets connect and crosslink, forming an invisible, hydrophobic matrix that does two things:
1) Compresses each strand into a sleek, silky, supple shape
2) Sheathes every strand in a light, imperceptible “raincoat” that repels moisture
Is it safe/healthy for your hair?
Yes, it is safe for your hair. The polymer is actually a heat protectant and protects the surface of the hair from heat damage. WOW Dream Coat also contains Calendula extract which has moisturizing properties making it ideal for dry hair and Chamomile extract to protect hair color and enrich radiance.
How does it feel on the hair?
Your hair feels ultra silky, totally natural (supernatural!) The ultra-thin humidity-resistant matrix that covers your hair is virtually imperceptible and doesn’t make your hair greasy or weigh it down.
If it’s waterproof, how do I get it out of my hair?
Shampoo removes the product. Effects can last up to 2-3 shampoos.
How do I use it?
- After shampooing and conditioning, apply WOW Dream Coat to damp, towel-dried hair. (If desired, a Color Wow Cocktail leave-in supplement can be used before WOW Dream Coat)
- Divide hair in sections, and then spray each section thoroughly (on the surface as well as underneath) to completely saturate hair. Comb through to distribute product evenly
- Blow dry, section by section. Use a brush to hold each section taut while directing dryer heat (set at medium to high temperature) down hair lengths until the section is completely dry
- Dream Coat lasts up to 2 to 3 shampoos
Can I use other products with Dream Coat – both wet and dry?
When you apply Dream Coat, you can use a small amount of a Color Wow Cocktail before Dream Coat. We do not recommend applying other products to wet or damp hair before applying WOW Dream Coat. When hair is dry, you can use your normal styling products. The next time you shampoo, you can use other wet stylers.
Do I have to blow dry my hair when using WOW Dream Coat?
This product is heat activated, so for best results, blow dry using a brush and tension. You will see some benefits if you air dry or rough dry and then straighten with a flat iron.
Can you use this product if you’ve had a keratin treatment in your hair?
Absolutely. Keratin treatment works inside your hair, WOW Dream Coat works only on the surface. It doesn’t interfere with your Brazilian blowout.
Ask your stylist for your WOW DREAM COAT Anti-Humidity Hair Treatment